MATCH DAY OPERATIONS AT CHATSWOOD OVAL
We have made some changes to the way match days will operate to ensure we meet the COVID-19 health requirements.
We ask that you read the following information as you have an important role to play in supporting our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
GATES OPEN: 8:30am – no entry before this time
WE ARE SOLD OUT – You must hold a valid match day ticket or a 2020 Gordon Membership to enter the venue.
COVID Contact Tracing means we MUST obtain your name and contact number through the ticket process. There will be NO CASH sales at the gate.
Ticket numbers are limited and once SOLD OUT entry is not possible.
All Members must show there Membership card for scanning at the Gates. All Players and Rugby Staff must show their Season Pass for scanning at the Gates.
IMPORTANT: Children under 17 are still able to attend with parents and MUST purchase a FREE ticket to enter. Go to the Match Day ticket link to purchase. No ticket; no entry.
There will be two (2) Gates in operation: the standard match day entry off Albert Avenue near the Trumper Pavilion and a new Gate near the Scoreboard.
There will be no on-site parking except for any pre-arranged with the Club General Manager as the COVID protocols mean this must be restricted.
There is nearby parking at Secure Park, the Mandarin Centre and the Westfield car parks in Albert Street.
Public Transport is readily available with Chatswood being a major hub – check here for your options
Things to know before you arrive
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- Download and activate the COVIDSafe app on your phone
- Entry will be strictly by ticket and Gordon Membership cards
- All transactions at the Bar and Canteen are via card-only – NO CASH will be accepted. No Sales at the Gate.
- Gordon Rugby has the right to refuse entry to anyone suspected to be unwell or who fails to comply with any requirements or protocols
- Gordon Rugby encourages patrons to bring a fold-out chair for use if required
- Chatswood Oval is a licenced venue on match days and no alcohol may be brought into the venue
Things to know at the event
- All patrons will have their temperature taken at the Gate and anyone registering a high temperature may be refused entry
- Practice social distancing and follow the directions of the Gordon Rugby staff and volunteers. This includes entry to the venue, at the bar, canteen and bathrooms
- High-level hygiene is crucial. Wash or santise your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow and correctly dispose of tissues and other rubbish
- Staff and Security will ensure social distancing is in place in the stands, Trumper verandah, bar and canteen
- SkinX sanitiser will be available for use throughout the venue
- Please be patient and understanding as we work through this new way of operating our match day processes
Match Day Schedule at Chatswood
8:30am – Gates Open
9:25am – 4th Grade
10:40am – 3rd Grade
12:00pm – Tramper Pavillion and Northern Hill bars open
12:05pm – 1st Grade Colts
1:30pm – Eastern (sideline) bar opens
1:40pm – 2nd Grade
3:15pm – 1st Grade
5:30pm – venue closes
Match Day Schedule at Beauchamp Oval
Thank you to the Chatswood Juniors for hosting the following matches.
9:00am – 3rd Grade Colts
10:15am – 2nd Grade Colts
**No tickets are required for attendance at Beauchamp Oval but all spectators must remain outside the oval fence and comply with all social distancing requirements and requests from volunteers.
Please contact our Club General Manager on 0412 276 598 or via email email@example.com with any questions