9th November 2021
Notice of Annual General Meeting (Members)
In accordance with the Club’s Constitution, notice is hereby given that the Club’s Twenty-Sixth(26th) Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) for the year ending 31st October 2021 for the Gordon Rugby Football Club Limited will be held on Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 6:30 pm At the upstairs rooms of the Greengate Hotel Killara, NSW.
Order of Business
- Approve the Minutes of the Twenty-Fifth (25th) Annual General Meeting
- To receive, consider and review the financial reports for the period 1st November 2020 to 31st October 2021 (A copy of the Annual Report which will contain the Treasurer’s Report will be emailed to members prior to the Annual General Meeting.)
- To elect the President, Director – Junior Rugby and Directors from nominations received by either email, mail or delivery to The Returning Officer, Gordon Rugby Football Club Limited, by 5:00pm Tuesday 23rd November 2021(form attached).
- General Business
- Anyone wishing to vote by proxy should complete the attached form and submit it no later than 48 hours before the AGM starting time by either email to the General Manager at email@example.com
By Direction of the Board
Gordon Rugby Football Club Ltd
- Members who wish to raise queries, questions or clarifications, including any specific questions relating to the Financial Accounts, are requested to provide written notice of the question to the General Manager no later than Monday 1st
- Members must be financial for the 2021 calendar year to vote.
Documents for upcoming AGM Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 6:30 pm-